Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Less Than A Week...

Yeah... it's less than a week to go until the weekend... less than a week to go until the Creative Markets... less than a week to go until my next new line of products hits the shelves on my market stall!  

Wow!  

And it's been a busy old week for me.  

Last week, I ordered in new business cards from Office Works, and yesterday I picked them up.  

A few days ago, I found out that everyone at the markets were getting a QR code for the next markets. I didn't know what that was... so a photographer on our Creative Markets group offered everyone who wasn't up-to-date to a free one for their market.  I jumped in and said yes!  Now, I have one of those all printed up, laminated and ready to go!

Yesterday afternoon, I repacked everything for the markets, priced all the new stock, and made sure everything fitted into the boxes - and it did!  Yay!  I'm really looking forward to getting it all working, going and being ready for next Sunday.

I really can't wait!

I'm also organising my birthday party too.  I've begun looking at a list of people, food, music, the theme, and now, I just need a place to get in and boogie on down with my party... very cool!  

Well, that's the low-down on me this week so far.  I've got a shindig to go to on Saturday, but I'm not staying there for long, as I have an early start on Sunday morning.  So, what have you been up to lately?  Anything interesting?  Anything normal?  Anything fun?  Until my next post, take care, stay safe and remember I'm always here.

No comments:

Post a Comment