Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Lots of Busy Stuff Happening Soon!

Over the coming weeks, there's going to be a lot of time I won't be able to turn around without something happening in my life.

This week, I'm cleaning my house... slowly but surely... as next week, I'm having friends over for an afternoon, and it needs to be tidy.  And being a person who isn't a great house-keeper, it's going to be a great challenge to see how well I do in that department!

This Wednesday, I'm out and about doing the grocery shopping and looking for a few things for the markets.  One of those things is another stock box as what I'm taking with me there has filled the first stock box to the brim!  So, I'll be taking two boxes with me to the markets in future instead of one.

I also need to buy big magnets and glue them to the large pegs too... then leave them overnight to cure and then rewrap them again.  No biggie, it'll just take some time to do and reprice.  
By Friday morning, I'll have the day to myself, the float all fixed up for the next day and car packed in readiness.  I can't wait!  Even though the markets on Saturday are at night, I like to be prepared really early.

Anyway, that's this week. 

Next week, I'll be putting things away, looking around for a new craft table (if I make the money I hope to make) and then preparing the garden for company... it ought to be good to enjoy a few friends at my place.  I haven't had a get-together since I moved in here - and believe me that went really pear-shaped in a bad way!  So, I never had another one since.

So, I thought seeing I have a lovely group of new friends, it would be great to celebrate my birthday this year while I am in good health, have my place looking the way I like it, am confident within myself and know that my garden isn't a death trap with any prickles... and the weather is just perfect too!  I'd also like my family to meet my arty and writer friends too, so they know I've got good friends in this world surrounding me.  I just hope it goes off well... I'll let you know how it goes.

Anyway, today, I got in and cleaned up the kitchen a bit, put away a lot of stuff in the garden shed and made sure it looked good too... a lot of stuff was organised well, and I put away 2 milk crates in the shed from two different places.  They're being used as storage containers and all my stuff for my gardening tools and everything else.  My Terrarium gear is also stored in the shed along with my stuff to fix up furniture... I'll be getting a proper plastic box for that too so nothing eats anything in that.  Well, until my next post, take care, stay safe, and remember, I'm always here.

No comments:

Post a Comment