Sunday, December 14, 2014

Not Long Now.

We have about two weeks until Christmas and I'm looking around my place and finding gifts which still need completing and wrapping... yeah, I'm hand-making some this year to save money.

I've also come down with the worse sinus ever...I know it's sinus because when I'm here at home, my nose runs like a tap, but when I leave the house, it stops.  So, it's the dust around the place which is causing my problems.  I've been doing some major cleaning to remedy this problem today and the other day too.  Now, I'm feeling better.

This week, I'll be doing a quarter shop for groceries.  I know that sounds weird, but I will.  There's things I won't need until I return from the coast.  So, I don't see the point in buying up big if I'm not going to eat much of it.  So, I'm doing a small shop and making sure I have enough non-perishables and then take a few things down the coast with me that I want to have, then come home and know I'll have some things to eat in my house.  I've always done this with my house when I'm on holidays; and it works out the best.

Now, I've been tidying up the house, cleaning it up, so I can take off and make sure I come home to a lovely clean home... let's hope that works out.  However the garden won't be so easy... it'll be something I'll be hoping to get into order when I return.  The grass has been growing so much since the rains have returned - not to mention the storms.  And I'm hoping that my Large Leaf Jade puts off more straggling bits for me to plant and I can sell them soon... it'll be a sideline for me to show at the markets, for people to buy.  I hope to have enough to sell by June next year, then I'll start again.

Anyway, I've gotta go soon.  I have some books to organise for my holiday reading.  Yep, in My Reading List, there's the Summer Fun Even 2014 I've begun again.  It ought to be great.  And seeing I have a car now, I'll be driving around around the Northern Rivers area looking at bookstores and places, taking photos of those places for you to all see... not a bad idea for a nice little road trip.  You know, a day out with my Little Green Machine and the GPS... yeah, sounds great.  Well, until my next post, take care, stay safe and remember, I'm always here.

No comments:

Post a Comment