Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Back Home... And So Is My Computer

It's only been a few days, and I feel as though I've never been to the coast.  I was really busy with my computer, shopping, cleaning up the yard, organising the house and now I'm cleaning out parts of the place to make it look better and run better.

Now, that's something new.

Last year, I worked the whole month to get my house organised.  However this time around, I'm going to work on parts of the house to get it organised; seeing I did this before already.  On Facebook, Peter Walsh has us grabbing a Donation Box and putting anything for donation into it.  Once it's full, take it away and donate it... easy-peasy!  Now, for me, that's not too bad.  I'm looking forward to doing that very thing.  I've got a box somewhere around here to do just that, and I'll do that tomorrow.

But also tomorrow, I'm looking at getting some boxes to pack up my craft stuff to organise myself for the next few months.  You see, Dad and I are going to work on the new work bench for my craft area when he arrives back home from Brunswick Heads.  I'm not touching my Crafty Pegs account and going to put some money away personally for this, and while he's away, I'm also hoping to fix up a set of drawers to use in the craft area too.  This ought to work out great!
And once the bench is all fixed up and I have the boxes up on the shelves and sorted out, I can use them still to put stock into.  Not too bad if you ask me.

Anyway, I still have Christmas decorations to put away this week.  I've already done the Jades outside, now it's time to put my house back to normal.  Well, until my next post, take care, stay safe and remember, I'm always here.

No comments:

Post a Comment