Monday, February 9, 2015

Hey, Here I am... But Not For Long!

Yep!  Last week was such a busy one, I don't know where to start!  First off, I was at the shops doing my grocery shopping when I found some 'Blessed & Lucky' roasted peanut paste with 'a drizzle' of Maple Syrup... aawww... yummo!  For just $2.40, I thought to try it out!

Then, I had a few days to myself and Dad and I were off and running with the building of the new work bench... how very cool is that!  I had fun designing it, thinking about it and then finally having the money to make it happen!  And Dad was there helping me with the little things that went wrong... so cool!  I love it!
And last Tuesday, we got it finished here at my place as the legs were too long and we even got a metal piece along the shelf so I can put my finished magnets to get varnished onto it.  I am so happy that it went from a drawing in a sketch book to a reality in a little over 4 months... and amazed at how quickly it happened too.

Then, within a few days, it was my Dad's birthday and I had a market at Murrarrie, writer's workshop at the Logan Hyperdome and lunch at the Moreton Bay Yacht Club at Shorncliffe.  All three of the latter things happened within the last weekend just gone!  But Dad's birthday was last Thursday.  I had bought him a bottle of 'Label 5' whiskey... and he loved it.  Now, I know what to buy him in the future... it's a nice whiskey too; and not too expensive.

This week, I have had Craft Day today at the Springwood Community Centre.  Tomorrow I'm off to the doctors to get a skin tag removed (oh, yeah, that sounds like fun, right?) and then, there's shopping on Wednesday and then I have Thursday and Friday to myself.  Woah... that's a first in about two weeks!  On Saturday, I'm sure I'm working at the gallery, but I'm not certain - I'll call up and find out.

Otherwise that's what's been happening, what will be happening and is happening in my life right now.  And why I've been quiet for so long.  And have you checked out my new look for 'A Natural Background'?  Yes... it's got a name change and background... it's been changed over for my hobby business called Crafty Pegs so I can cover more ground with other people in social media.  Go and have a good look at it... Until my next post, take care, stay safe and remember, I'm always here.

No comments:

Post a Comment