Sunday, March 15, 2015

I Did It!

Yesterday was such a full-on day that I just couldn't write anything last night.  I was so exhausted from the whole event; then I had to go to my volunteer work at the Logan Art Gallery afterwards.

But it was wonderful.  I had my family there.  Gabe, Kat, Riley, Mum and Dad, Aunty Helen and Kate and her nephew, Owen as well.  It was great!  I was very nervous about the whole thing and talked to the organiser about what was happening with my hair - as I was donating it to have it made into a wig.  She totally understood and made sure I was put with the right person to have this done.

This year, I raised over $700 for the Leukaemia Foundation and I'm sending off my hair to Pantene's Beautiful Lengths Promotion tomorrow.  I've yet to bank my funds, but that'll be after I collect the rest of it off everyone - which will be during the week.  

Well, here's a few photos of the day! 

Photo 1

Photo 2

Photo 3

Photo 4

Photo 5

Photo 6

Well there you go!  Some photos of my day out getting my long red hair shaved off.  It all goes to two great causes and I'm proud I've done it.  However I do have change of season sinus, which makes me sound as though I have a cold - I really hate that.  But I can't do much about it.  Also, I slept with a beanie on my head last night, making me feel like I was one of the 7 Dwarves from  Snow White!  Hahaa.. funny stuff.  Well, until my next post, take care, stay safe and remember, I'm always here.

No comments:

Post a Comment