Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Interesting Facts

Interesting facts I've found out this week:

Fact #1:

Penny Marshall - famous for being Laverne on Laverne and Shirley - is one of the biggest collectors of sports memorabilia in California.  She's got all types of stuff in rooms filling her home in Beverley Hills from Football/Gridiron to Baseball to Hockey to jerseys to ... well, just about anything you can think of and it's all signed by famous people.  There's some things signed by people who didn't like signing things.  And she even had a collection of things from the movie 'A League of Their Own' - which she directed that she's added to this wonderful collection. 

Fact #2:

I've had flecks of tar on my car's paintwork.  It's been there since February.  Earlier this month, I took my car to Mum and Dad's house and Dad rubbed Metho onto the spots with a chucks until the tar came off then we washed the car immediately.  The tar was gone!  I still have a few bits in places but they're too hard to get to, and I can't see them unless I'm right up close.

Fact #3:

No matter how much housework you get done, there's always more to do the next day.  Why, I washed the car, did 3 loads of laundry, cleaned the bathroom and one toilet (I have two toilets in my house) and put out my rubbish bin and still there was way too much housework left to get done in the day.  Instead of stressing about it, I remembered that there's always tomorrow to get more done.

So, there you have it... three facts I found out this week. What facts have you learned over the last week that you'd like to share?  Until my next post, take care, stay safe and remember, I'm always here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment