Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Dammit! I'm Sick!

I hate getting sick - and it's not that often I do catch something.  I mean, the last time I was sick with something everyone had was around 2 years ago!  Yep, that was a long time ago!

Well, I woke up with a sore throat on Monday and it's gotten worse over the last two days.  My nose is running off and on, my throat is sore and dry, and I'm having the lovely hot flushes too... yeah, menopause doesn't stop for anything.

So, with all that going on, I've had to still keep on going with paying the bills, going out grocery shopping and doing everything I normally do... and you know, today hasn't been that bad.

I got to get my work onto the wall this afternoon, treated myself to 'Reeces Pieces' at K-Mart and found that the Rochedale Fruit and Veggie Market has reopened and has better bargains than ever! So, even with my cold blasting my immune system to bits, I'm going okay.

And yes, I'm exhausted and my eyes are constantly watering. I can't hear myself swallow and can only taste chocolate; otherwise, today hasn't been bad.

I only hope I can sleep better tonight than I did last night.  Until my next post, take care, stay safe and remember, I'm always here.

No comments:

Post a Comment