Saturday, August 29, 2015

Challenges

People on Facebook are putting up videos of challenges, of what they are doing which are challenges to them in their lives.

I think I'm late to this, and have figured out what I can do which is a challenge. Over Winter, I wasn't well, and caught that flu bug going around; thus I put on some weight.  You see, I eat when I'm sick - and I eat really good food as well as junk food. I really got stuck into the marshmallows; which I've just dropped off my shopping list this past fortnight.

So, my challenge for the next year is to lose some weight and take up some weight-training. Now, losing the weight won't be hard, but the weight-training will be as I'm not much into athletics or gym-work. So, I'll see how I go at that.

But I'm a very motivated person anyway, so motivating myself to do some training a few minutes a day shouldn't be hard; and it will add up. And seeing it's August now, I should be able to work on this for Christmas and into the New Year; and it will also help me with the markets too. 

So, if you had to challenge yourself to do something, what would it be? Until my next post, take care, stay safe and remember, I'm always here.

No comments:

Post a Comment