Thursday, January 7, 2016

31 Day Challenge

I've jumped back into Peter Walsh's 31 Day Challenge on his Facebook page and on Youtube. And so far, I've given away 1 box of charity goodies to Vinnies. 

Yay!

Well, that's a good thing to get done in the few days we've all been doing it worldwide. I've also cleaned out the shampoos and conditioners in my bathroom and thrown a lot of them into the bin (these are ones which were all mostly used and were of no use to me anymore). 

Over the next few days, I'll be working on putting away all my laundry and making sure the living room is tidied up again and I'll put away the Christmas decorations; making the house resume its normal everyday look until next year.

There's still things I have to look at throughout the home. There's bags of rubbish I have to sort through and throw out, there's clothes I want to look through in my wardrobe to give away and there's still a lot of things I want to do to make sure the house stays in good working order. Mum's stayed here over the time I had my sun cancers done last year, and she said that the cupboards are all incredibly organised, but the rest of the house is the problem - I just don't seem to have the space for anything around the place. She can see how I have problems trying to keep things in their own places - they don't have any permanent places to live; every place I put it is temporary, and that's not good.

Well, this is why I keep on cleaning out, so I can find permanent places for my things I want to keep. Well, until my next post, take care, stay safe and remember, I'm always here.

No comments:

Post a Comment