Sunday, April 9, 2017

This Past Week

I've been so busy in the past week, that this week is looking just as busy.

Over the next year, I'm hoping to get myself into working on my living room. The first thing I did was buy a new lounge chair - which will prompt me to sell my lounge. So, once the lounge is sold, I'll get in and work on getting in and buying another lounge chair - but I'm not hurrying into that.

And nothing brand new... I'm going to buy it second-hand, so it'll be a matter of me looking at Life Line Super-Stores and making sure I watch out for the next time they refill their stores (which is every month or so). How good is it that I'm in no real hurry?
But last week, I was busy every day. I had shopping day, picked up Dad from Sunnybank on Tuesday and Monday was my art class at the Logan Artists Association. Friday was me out and about looking at lounge chairs - and finding that one and bringing it home.

I'm looking forward to this week. Tomorrow is my art class, Tuesday I'm out and about and then for the rest of the week, I'm hoping to get in and sell my lounge, coffee table and the hat stand and then? Well, it's a matter of making sure I get in and work on finding just the right pieces to fit in my living room. And seeing I'm not looking for a 3-seater lounge, the lounge room will look and feel roomier and better. I'll be able to move the chairs around the living room and do whatever I want with them in the future - very cool.

Well, that's my catch up from me. The footstools I purchased from Moorooka are upstairs with me for now, and so will make an appearance in the next few weeks downstairs. Oh! I'm so looking forward to getting my living room into what I want it to be! Until my next post, take care, stay safe and remember, I'm always here.

No comments:

Post a Comment