Wednesday, January 2, 2019

A New Year of New Things!

Happy New Year!

Well, if you think last year was a rip-snorter, just wait until you see what's in store for this year!

I'm going to travel... well, okay, maybe not this year exactly, but in the next year I will be. 

I'm planning on getting my car ready to sell and buying myself a Kombi/camper and traveling around around South-East Queensland and painting landscapes of my gorgeous state in every colour I can find in my oils palat! 

So, what do you think? 

I know it'll be difficult to do, and I'll need to be careful out there, but I think it's going to damned well fun as well!

And I've begun planning already... 

So, what are you planning and getting ready to do over the next year? I don't want to hear resolutions - I want to hear what you're doing this year.

Until my next post, take care, stay safe and remember, I'm always here!

No comments:

Post a Comment