Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Changing Seasons

It's finally beginning to look like Autumn/Fall... and I'm really happy about that! I'm beginning to really enjoy the gym; and getting back into the garden again too.

The first members exhibition at the Logan Artists Association is finished and I picked up my paintings and bought artworks for the house... and I'm getting together some of the things I'm giving away tomorrow on my day out with Elisabeth while I'm hanging out in the living room this arvo.

But today, I went to the gym, chatted to my next door neighbour and then after a shower, I repotted some of the plants in the backyard to get in and start on my maintenance of the garden. It's not going to cost me as much as it did last year - you know, over $300 - but it's just the finishing touches of the whole thing really. I'm looking forward to getting it all done. 

I'm also still knitting the beanie scarf. I'm up to the 3rd colour and; and it's looking great! And man, it's really long! I can't wait to get it finished and wearing it... but all good things take time, right?

Anyway, I'm reading and writing again. I don't know why I was in such a slump, but it's all worked out well. Until my next post, take care, stay safe and remember, I'm always here.

No comments:

Post a Comment