Thursday, January 23, 2020

Woah, What a Month!

This month has been horrible. Truly it's been horrible for me. This is why I haven't been in to write anything. I didn't know what to say about anything.

First off, after my last post, I went out with a friend for coffee and as I took her home, I asked one of her neighbours if he could move his car and he took it all the wrong way and treated me like crap. Then, attacked the car, kicking in the boot/trunk. And when I defended my property, he turned and punched in one of the windows... well, it was on for young and old after that! I don't remember much from it as my brain has protected me from the trauma of it all, but really, it's just been awful.
I got the window fixed and the boot will be fixed in a couple of months' time. I'm just taking each day as it comes - and some days are good and other days are crap. My PTSD is back with avengence; playing tricks on me and I'm aware of every single tiny noise around my place. I hate it I'm jumpy now. 

Well, if that wasn't bad, I came down with viral laryngitis last week - and as I kicking it out of my system - it turned into viral bronchitis! This week, I got an x-ray done to see if it had affected my lungs and my doctor found something going on with my heart. So, today, I'm getting a Doppler ECG done... all of this in one week. 

What a pain in the arse.

But I'm just taking one thing at a time to get everything done right. 

You see, I've been told to chill out and take care of myself. My doctor has given me orders to chill out and not stress, get early nights and just do whatever I want to do to enjoy life... and that's what I'm going to do. And that's how I'm going to get better. 

I'm sorry I haven't been here, but I just didn't want to load all of this on any of you. But this has been my horrible month. But, hey! It can only get better, right? Well, until my next post, take care, stay safe and remember, I'm always here.

No comments:

Post a Comment