Sunday, June 9, 2019

Learning New Things

It's been a busy month for me, and I'm looking at the second part of this year in a different way than I did at the beginning of this year. 

Now, as some of you know, I'm decluttering my house, and now it's going to become something of a bigger thing. I've become more honest and brutal with what I'm going to get rid of, I'm hoping to save more money as the year goes on, get more things done with the car, look at what I really need in my life and what I don't need.

Yes, my whole life is going to be upended and worked out completely - and it's going to be something which will hurt in one way, but will work out for the better in a lot of other ways. 

Why I'm doing is will reveal itself soon enough, and I'm hoping my plans work out when I'm ready to say. But I've been going through the wardrobe. I'm using up all my knitting yarn, I'm maintaining my garden, I'm working on getting rid of what I no longer need anymore and it's making me feel good. I'm also getting in and pushing myself to make good habits around the house, get rid of bad habits and work on what I need to so I can work things out in the next few years. 

Otherwise, my life is going okay. I've begun reading a cool psychology book about how the mind works. I'm knitting a few beanies at a time. I'm looking at how much food I'm buying every fortnight - and streamlining it even more so it doesn't cost me more than it needs to. I'm saving more money than I did last year at this time. It's really cool though, I'm not going without anything, but I'm learning new things right now, which are going to help me in the next two years. 

So, what are you doing which are going to teach you new things over the next few years? Are you doing anything now which is going to be benefit you in the future? Until my next post, take care, stay safe and remember, I'm always here.

No comments:

Post a Comment