Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Watching Jupiter

Yep, I've been watching Jupiter pass by Earth's orbit in the past couple of nights; and tonight is the last night to see it in all its glory. After all it's the brightest 'star' in the night sky when you look up right now. And seeing it's the biggest gas planet, I'm not gonna miss it moving past us.

Okay, you caught me out, I'm a total planetary-space geek. I love whatever goes on out beyond the solar system and beyond. It's something which has totally fascinated me since I was little; and I'm not ashamed to say it's going to fascinate me until I'm old and can't see anything beyond my nose - even with glasses. 

But I've been busy with things on Planet Earth right now. I'm still going to social painting classes; and working hard on my next body of work. I've applied for a few things at the Logan Artists Association too. I'm also saving up big to buy something in the next year for myself... something which will keep myself looking around and active in a big way for the rest of my life.

Little Green Machine is going to be worked on in the next year or two and have some additions of a tow bar and roof racks put onto her. Yep, I'm not looking into selling her anymore. I'm improving on her instead. 

My life has been good in the past few months and I'm working myself more. It's been a year since Hannah took her life; and I'm remembering what she last told me to do with my life: live it to the fullest and better than I ever could. And I'm going to do that, dear friend. I've been making my life the best it can be. I'm working on my garden, painting and enjoying a better social life, and decluttering my house in the biggest way - bigger than in the past few years. And now, I've donated my hair for the Leukaemia Foundation and I've gotten into knitting beanies on a big scale too. 

How weird is that? I just can't stop knitting beanies... not ordinary ones either, strange ones for all kinds of people. 

Well, that's my news for now. I'm keeping well, haven't caught the flu (touch wood) and don't wish to either. And I'm do my best to keep myself well. I hope you're all doing well. Until my next post, take care, stay safe and remember, I'm always here.

No comments:

Post a Comment