Sunday, July 1, 2018

Stress Relief

It's been almost 2 months since my friend Hannah died, and almost a month since her service; and I've gotten right into fixing up the garden in a huge way. I've spent every pay packet on something big in it and normally I wouldn't. 

I think this is way to deal with my loss, and it's also a way to deal with my stress as well.

What do you think?

Over the past month, I've installed a greenhouse, repotted a lot of plants, given my folks two Agapanthus (they flower purple, so that's going to look wonderful this Summer) and I've dug out my late-Pop's tomato seeds to plant before Spring.

I haven't spent this much time in the garden since Little Miss Stevie died in 2012; so really I think it's my way of dealing with a great loss in my life. And my garden is looking so much different now things have been moved around and the greenhouse has been installed as well!

Also, I haven't been posting in here as often as I want to; but things will be changing soon... I will be getting in and talking more about life, how much it's changed and what I've been up to - as my social life has changed a lot as well. 

Anyway, if you'd like to see a more detailed post about my garden, you can go to the blog about - as I keep a blog about my garden now, and there's a good album about it on Facebook as well on My Private Little Garden. If you're not currently a member on that public site, just ask, and I'll let you in - no problems. Well, until my next post, take care, stay safe and remember, I'm always here.

No comments:

Post a Comment