Thursday, August 9, 2018

A New Chapter

I know I've been down in the dumps over the past few months. However, there's something new happening on my horizon soon... and the death of my friend has pushed me to turn a corner in my life.

Yep, I've decided to start a new chapter in this here book of my life; something which will give a positive spin on what has been a sad thing. 

Well, I've been to the local gym three times this past week and half; and every time I've totally enjoyed myself! This morning, it was a very chilly 6 degrees celsius and I didn't want to get out of bed, but I pushed myself at 7:30am and made myself go to the gym. Pretty soon, I won't be able to wait to get my butt there! It will be a matter of me getting up as early as possible and getting in there to get my gym hour done and dusted and home again for a good healthy breakfast to get on with my day! 

The back yard it looking nice and leveled out now - as I've used 4 bags of cheap-ass potting mix on a dipping part of it before sprinkling grass seed over it and then watering it in heavily. And today, I added Seasol into the water to help it all along!

I'm looking forward to this new chapter of my life opening up more; as I work on how new things - no matter how difficult they are, or how unusual they may be - cause me to make changes to my life. I know I don't like change, but making the smallest changes to my life can - and will - turn out to be the best ones in the long run. 

Have you changed something small in your life recently, and it's changed your outlook completely? If you have, let us know about it.Until my next post, take care, stay safe and remember, I'm always here.

No comments:

Post a Comment