Monday, September 15, 2014

Crafty Pegs Now Has A Spanky New Website!

I've been tossing up whether to do this or not and yesterday I thought to go ahead and get it done!

So, I looked up wix.com and pick a template and work on it!  Talk about fun!  This site is so easy to fluff with!  All I have to do is change the title, change then names and change the photos and choose a url and - badda-bang-badda-boom! - there's my site!  It's free of charge and lots of fun!  I can even change the back ground to something of theirs - or mine - and colours too... woah!... there's so much choice!

Anyway, instead of me talking about, how about you go and see it!

Now, I still have a few small things to fix on it, like the resume, so just ignore that, and it all look good.

Lynda's Crafty Pegs website

Until my next post, take care, stay safe and remember, I'm always here.

No comments:

Post a Comment