Friday, September 12, 2014

Woudn't You Know It...

I've been going well this week. There's been late nights, but I've been sleeping so well!  I've been eating well, taking care of myself, making sure I'm going well with my stress too.

Then, I went out yesterday to get some last-minute things and dropped by Mum and Dad's house.  I was suffering from some sinus - and let's face it, it's Spring, and I get hay-fever, I'm bound to get this problem - and so I ignored it.  I started sneezing a lot last night, took an antihistamine and made sure my dinner had a huge amount of garlic in and chilled out after dinner.

I even went to bed at around 10pm... yeah, now that's early!

But, I didn't sleep well.  The sinus kept me up all night and I woke this morning with a cold!  Now, I didn't get the usual warning of an earache, so how did I score a cold without my warning?  I'm still trying to figure this out... but I'm also thinking about the Mama Mia Mini Market tomorrow night; and still want to attend it as I've been told that it's a great place to make money.

I can't miss it!  I don't want to.

So, today, I packed the car and checked the stall sizes on Facebook and then ... well, I've been pumping myself with vitamins and minerals.  I've been eating plenty of super fruits and foods since I woke up and even took a boiling hot shower to clear out the sinus' this morning (and will grab another one this arvo to clear them out again).  I'm going to knock this damned cold on the head before it picks up speed on me.  I'm not going to let it effect me - not after I've been waiting to go to this market.

I just hope it doesn't rain tomorrow night as I'm not under cover... fingers crossed, knock on wood and anything else for good luck.  But really, don't you hate it when something like a cold shows up to wreck a good streak of good health?  Yeah, me too... oh well, it was bound to happen sooner or later.  Until my next post, take care, stay safe and remember, I'm always here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment