Saturday, June 18, 2016

Big Weather Event - Again.

This weekend, the east coast of Australia is going to be hit again with more rain; and maybe thunderstorms.

I thought to go on Facebook, but thought this would be better. I would like to let my friends know that I'm going to be okay. I'm probably going to be online for a good part of Sunday, as the rains will get worse, but otherwise, I'm staying home for that day.

This rain has been coming across our huge country from Western Australia and dropping huge amounts of rain onto drought-affected areas of our country. This is good for the farmers and bad as well. It means we might get some flash flooding - as it was a big thing for us a few weeks ago; and people are still recovering from what happened then. 

I don't want anyone to worry though. 

If Brisbane floods again, it doesn't mean Logan City will. Parts of Logan will, but I'm nowhere near those parts; and I'm safe. So, I'd like to say that I hope you all stay safe over this very wet and wild weekend. If it's flooded, don't attempt it and take a different way home. Stay safe people... make sure your insurance is up-to-date and if you don't have to go out onto the roads, don't. Until my next post, take care, stay safe and remember, I'm always here.

No comments:

Post a Comment