Thursday, June 16, 2016

Catch Up

It's been a busy couple of weeks. I've been dating a man - which hasn't really worked out. I've been at the Logan Art Gallery working my shifts and I've also been working on new work - a new painting - for the bedroom as well.

However, this week, I came down with a slight cold and so made myself a huge batch of my 'Cold Buster Soup' - which you can find on the labels 'Recipes' on the right hand side. It's a great soup to have; especially during the colder months of the year - I really count on it.

I'm also writing another book - this is a part of a bigger book on writing and collecting and life. It's all going to be hand-written and then typed up. I hope it ends up to sound as good as I'm planning it to be.

There's been plenty of rain around lately and so I haven't done anything with the back yard lately; the lawn mower hasn't been out of the shed and so the lawn has gotten long. I hope to get to it after the rain goes away. But then, isn't that what Winter is for? The rain to come and feed the plants while it's cold?

I'm also saving up again to get into the markets next year again; which means I'm also working on more over-sized pegs and other things to get it going again. It ought to be fun to get back into my routine of that again. Well, there's not much more to report... seeing I've been just catching up on everything around here. Until my next post, take care, stay safe and remember, I'm always here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment