Thursday, February 6, 2014

Windy Old Thursday

It looked like rain today, but I did the laundry anyway.  By around 1pm or so, it was all dry because the wind snapped the towels, underwear and other clothes like flags, and the sun played peek-a-boo between the threatening grey clouds.

While it was all out there there drying, I vacuumed the house, dusted the piano, credenza and the entertainment unit.  Then, I washed the kitchen floor - which only got sugar all over it again because I'm clumsy.  
While the floor was drying, I put out the recycling and put some money across for tomorrow's outings.  Yeah, I have some things to do while I'm out and about checking the mail, collecting a few things for a Bookcrossing Valentine's Exchange thing and basically just making sure I drive safely.

Then, I sat down and put in an hour or so to do some Crafty Pegs.  While I was there, I heard some Kookaburras giggling around the place, so I grabbed the camera and looked for them.  They were on the guttering across the way out the back door.  One was sitting there, while the other was skimming the underside of the guttering for food; talk about cute!  So, I took some photos and the two Kookaburras watched me watching them. Hahaha... funny as!

At 4pm, I got in and made two pizza doughs - one that worked, one that didn't and got thrown out.  The one that worked tasted delicious!  I'm wondering what happened to the one I stuffed up.  Oh well, it happens; and after around 8 or 9 months of making pizza doughs, this is my first stuff-up.
I worked on more Crafty Pegs gear while Supernatural played on dvd - until around 10pm - before locking up the place and turning off the lights.  Then, I'm now sitting up here and writing this blog.  It doesn't sound like I got all that much done, but really I did.  

There's more to be done... more decluttering and more cleaning.

And until I blog about those, and until I upload a photo album about that, I hope you're working on your projects successfully like I am.  Until my next post, take care, stay safe and remember, I'm always here.

No comments:

Post a Comment