Thursday, April 28, 2016

A New Blog!

Okay... I'm a serial blogger - you all know this. I mean, just look at how many blogs I manage!!

Well, I went and deleted 'Charlie's Whispers' and then within minutes created a new blog... no not on that subject that 'Charlie's Whispers' was about. I created a new one about gardening. I love to garden and I work with container gardens the best.

So, if you'd like to have a look at it, feel free to and enjoy the first few posts - there's 3 so far about gardening. I've posted a link to a photo on Pinterest where I have a board there all about gardening.

Well, just thought to plug my new blog - that's all.

There's other blogs on a blog roll. I'll be putting up a list of books you can have a look for... I'll be talking about how to make terrariums, repotting Jades of all types, how to work a container garden into any type of space and make your garden look good... and what will work instead of lawn seed too. You'd be surprised what I use to make lawn grow. Well, there you are... I hope you pop in and have a look at My Private Little Garden. Until my next post, take care, stay safe and remember, I'm always here.

No comments:

Post a Comment