Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Epilepsy Awareness Day

Today, it's Epilepsy Awareness Day, and the colour to wear for today is purple.  So, I sorted out my wardrobe last night, and am wearing my purple shirt, purple stocking-socks, purple underwear, have my purple handbag and went out today to do my grocery shopping... very cool. 

However, I spent a lot of money.  Damned inflation. Oh well.  At least I didn't spend any more money than I had to.  I spent money only at Woolworths, Coles and at the Big Apple Fruit Store.  So, really, I only bought what I needed and came home.  Not a bad deal really.

But the last few days have been very tiring and I've been feeling very burnt out; and this is because I spent most of last week out and about doing things for the next Creative Markets.  Then, I hit a wall and had to slow down and make myself go to bed well before midnight - this didn't mean my body wanted to sleep; or my brain - it just meant that for a good three hours in the night I was wide awake trying to sleep.

Not fun.

As of yesterday, however, I had finished up everything I needed to do with my market.  The rest of my works were all sprayed, wrapped up and put into the stock box, then I figured out how much stock I had made (money-wise) and it was a lot!  So, I made sure I had my money right, and put everything away and sat down with a glass of ice coffee and felt very pleased with myself; and very tired. 
This week had taken it out of me... really taken it out of me.  So, for the next few days, I'm going to finish up a few things around the place have been ignored, do some reading, do some writing and put away things I've been meaning to put away and make sure I have the float for the Creative Markets by Friday night... then spend Saturday just chilling out and writing the end of Fry Nelson: Bounty Hunter - book 3.  Yeah, that sounds good.

So, what are your plans for this weekend?  Anything grand?  Anything interesting?  Or just hanging out and watching the world go by?  Until my next post, take care, stay safe and remember, I'm always here.

No comments:

Post a Comment