Thursday, March 27, 2014

Rain

Brisbane is getting one hell of a huge downpour of rain over the next few days.  I'm glad it's happening, but it's also very dangerous out on the roads - or is it?

This morning I was out there driving an it was a matter of me taking my time, keeping my distance between the car in front of me and my front bumper and keeping the car under the speed limit a bit.  And I had to make sure I wasn't in any hurry to be anywhere - and I wasn't.
I had research to get done for my next book; and so I was off to the Logan North Library to find books on Angels.  This wasn't something I normally read up on, but it was worth looking into as it's something of interest to me as well personally.

After that, I drove to Browns Plains and checked out their books on the subject and found they had a number of books on Angels and I picked up one that covered on Archangels by Doreen Virtue.  However, there is an encyclopedia of Angels - which covers all of the Heavenly Hosts including their rank, what they do, how they work, right down to the colour of their halos and wings.  This is the kind of book I was looking for; but the bookstore at Browns Plains didn't have it.  So, it looks like I'll be looking for a brand new copy of it around the ridges of heading off to the other bookstores I know of around the inner city to search for this particular book for a second-hand copy.

I returned home just in time.  Within the hour, the rain really began to pour from the already grey skies over this city.  With the markets on Sunday, I'm only hoping it doesn't keep the crowds away... well, it shouldn't if people really want to attend.

Well, it's Thursday.  I still have a few things to get done around the place before the big day.  What has your week been like for you?  Until my next post, take care, stay safe and remember, I'm always here.

No comments:

Post a Comment