Saturday, March 22, 2014

I'm So Very Tired.

Tonight, I'm really tired.  It's because I've had a very full day... and after such a full week too.  I've been out almost every day this week, and today I was hoping to have this morning to myself.  But it wasn't meant to be.

But let me start on Wednesday, where the busyness really picked up some momentum.  I went out on this day to pick up a bigger box for my stores stuff to the Creative Markets; as the new stands Dad and I built don't fit in the other one.  And I've been using the smaller box for my stock - which all fits in there, along with another box for the Itty-Bitty Jugs.  Sweet!  
While I was out, I bought a lovely pair of glasses from Life Line.  They two BIG pints!  I love glasses like this because if you want a mammoth glass of water or ice tea, you can have one, instead of refilling a small glass over and over... it's great.

Then, on Thursday, I into it with my work on new products.  On Thursday, it poured rain.  So, I stayed home for most of the day while listening to the radio and worked on some new stuff I was experimenting with.  These new things are called 'Magna-Pegs Bon-Bons'... they are 6 pegs that have the same design, different colours and are all magnets.  They are all clipped onto a bon-bon centre and then wrapped in celophane and the ends are tied in silver or gold twine.  Very pretty.  I gave Mum the prototype and she loves it!
I worked from around 2pm until about 10pm... yep, all day and most of the night.  I was stuffed!  But I slept really well.

On Friday, I went out.  I had to go to the chiropractors and drop into Mum and Dad's place to update my price list for the markets.  It's just something I needed to do so I had the price list on hand for customers.  I also gave Mum the prototype of the Magna-Peg Bon-Bon and one of the new Beautiful Hangers before either of them hit the markets... she loves them, but hasn't taken them out of their wrappers yet.  I don't know if she wants to use them.  

Today... well, today, was a very full one from beginning to end.  I was up at around 8:15am and didn't seem to stop until - well - now.  I had to use the Tom-Tom GPS to find my Romance Writer's Group at Waterford (I can never find my way there, only my way home... strange that). 
But on the way there, I was doing a little loop through an industrial estate near my house when I passed a car with the driver's window smashed.  Glass was all over the ground next to it and the car was just sitting there.  So, I turned the car around, parked behind it, and called the police on my mobile.  They happily too the vehicle details and where it was exactly from me and I was on my way.  Sure, I was 15 minutes late for my group, but it was for a good reason - and my friends thought it was for a good reason too, saying what I did was right; as I'd want somebody to report that kinda thing to the police for me even if I didn't know them.

Anyway, after the Romance Writer's Group, I found I was running a little late for my volunteer work.  So, I jumped in the car and drove there... I was 20 minutes late, apologised and found the guy who usually rubs it in that I'm late hadn't shown up yet.  Actually, he didn't show at all this time - again.  This was the third time he'd skipped it. So, Jillian called him and he said he thought it next week - whoops! - oh well.  Just as well, we had nobody come in or any phone calls. 

So, how was your week?  Busy, busy like mine?  Or average?  Until my next post, take care, stay safe and remember, I'm always here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment