Sunday, January 12, 2014

A New Phone

I have a new second-hand mobile.  This one came from my older brother's friend who was looking at getting another phone. 

Fair enough... so long this thing works is all I care about.

So, it's a little Samsung Galaxy; and it's so cute!  We sorted out a new number for it and it's on the Vodaphone network; which I don't mind.

However, I lost all my numbers from my old sim card... oh well... thankfully I have all the numbers I need on my landline phone to put back onto my mobile when this happens.  But Gabe helped me out with it and I'm so glad he did, as my old phone was making phone calls without me, texting without me and my friends and family were wondering what the hell was going on with me.

Now, I've taken some cool photos of my pegs and I have a nice photo on my phone's wallpaper to make it look cute and very personalised.  
I still have a lot to learn about my 'new' phone, but it's still something to enjoy while I think about getting a brand new one in the next year or so.  I've just learned how to get rid of and edit contacts (as I added my Aunty Helen three times by accident and only needed her once..hehee).  There's so much I still have to learn about this new phone and I do enjoy getting these smart phones and using them when I have the chance.

And I'm organising things still. 

I spent ten minutes under my kitchen sink organising the box under there.  I found out that I have more than enough steel wool, green scourers and I found my Pledge Duster and a bag of duster refills!  And Mum had bought me some re-washable Jiff dishcloths... so I'm set for the next month or so for cleaning products too.

Are you still on your New Year's resolve?  Or has it lost its shine?  For me, I'm getting in and doing this until my house is organised properly.  Until my next post, take care, stay safe and remember, I'm always here.

No comments:

Post a Comment