Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday Hot Friday!

After Australia Day, I woke the next day feeling as though I was going to be sick; physically ill.  It was the first time ever that I had a hangover from something; but I wasn't quite sure what.  So, I made a list of what I had eaten and - with Mum - we put it down to the Pringles I had scoffed into; mainly the Hot'n'Spicy ones I had grabbed in the morning.  They were so morish and delicious, but so very bad for me; and now I definitely won't be going near them again!  And it took all day for that stuff to get out of my system.
So, then, once the day had passed and I had tried to keep my eyes open, I finally turned off the computer and air-conditioner and had a cool shower and headed downstairs; feeling better for it, but still stuffed.  I made myself some pasta and watched television, wrote in my journal and tried to keep awake until around 9:30pm - after 'Big Bang Theory' and then I went off to bed; I was so tired and falling asleep in my lounge chair.
This morning, I woke to my alarm and felt so much better!  I had had a great night's sleep and didn't feel as seedy as I did yesterday.  Just before I got out of bed, Mum called me and asked if I'd like to go to the movies, but I've got an appointment with the chiropractor... not my favourite person in the world, but at least I sleep well after he fixes my back, shoulders and hips.  I've been going to a chiro since I began working at aged 18 to help with my back seeing I was a mail clerk for a good part of my time at RACQ.  Seeing I sit a lot now as well when I write my books or read them, I still need to go to one.  
Anyway, there's clouds outside and rain isn't that far off.  I'll have to have a shower soon to go out and catch the bus to Springwood to take a wander around Rockaways to look at their $4.00 range of vinyls; seeing I bought two expensive ones last week.  Well, until I next post, take care and keep positive.  I'll still be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment