Sunday, January 20, 2013

Changes

I've got a lot of plans this year - as most of us do - and this does include a fair bit onlineMy plans include changing this blog from what it is to something else.  I do love it that you all enjoy reading what I get up to; about my book-crazy life.  However, I'm wondering something... I'm wondering if there's something you'd like me to write about.  Are there topics I'm missing that you'd like me to get into? 

Now, I'd like to put it out there that I'm not a political person; so I'm not going to talk about that kind of thing.  But is there anything else you'd like to hear about?  

As this year is a big year for me, I've already begun on clearing out my house in a major way.  The living room is looking wonderfully tidy.  And if I do need to clean it up after I've used it, it doesn't take very long; neither does vacuuming.  I threw out two bags of rubbish and am feeling great about it... but for the life of me, I can't find one of my duster handles!  Well, I do have a feeling I might have thrown it out by accident.  Oh well, another thing to put on the shopping list for next time.
I'm also going to be selling off a part of my handbag collection.  I'm going to set up a Gumtree account and start auctioning off the bags I don't want or use and giving them good homes one by one; and keeping the ones I love.
The next thing is going to be my clothes.  I have a lot of clothes; and I really need to go through them and find out what fits and what doesn't and give away the ones that don't.  Yeah, no selling for these, the charities will thank me in some way.
Seeing that this is going to be the ultimate Big Tidy-Up, I'll be making this one major - and last - one for the blog before moving onto new things in my life; namely getting another little feathered friend to live with me, but that will take time.

So, please don't hesitate to leave a comment and let me know what you'd like to see here.  I've added a few new links on the sidebar for this year - and sorted them alphabetically - for your convenience.  And I'm hoping to make this blog better and more fun for you all to enjoy.  Until my next post, take care, keep safe and warm/cool and remember, I'm always here.  
      

No comments:

Post a Comment