Thursday, December 19, 2013

Christmas Wishes

There's so much going on at Christmas Time I tend to forget to take a good look around at what's really going on in my life.

There's the holiday packing, the shopping to get done, last minute gift-wrapping and bill-paying too... then there's a whole lot of tidying up and making sure I get everything I need done before the main day for family.

This year, I've gotten so much done, I'm hoping to be more relaxed than last year.  But right now, my mobile phone is screwing up, I'm in between next door neighbours and I'm waiting for 2 more gifts I've ordered online to arrive in the mail (which have yet to arrive).  I'm hoping the latter arrives over the next few days.  If not, well, I'm sure to pick up my lovely gifts after I arrive back from my few days away on holidays.
I've still gotta call my phone company and power and gas companies to let them know I'll be away for a few days, so my bills might be a little late being paid, just in case they arrive while I'm away.  This has happened before, and I hope it doesn't happen again.

Anyway, I'm hoping to get a fruit salad together for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day and take along the Lion's Christmas Cake I scored at the Logan Art Gallery Morning Tea for the volunteers on Christmas Day too.  So, that'll be my contribution in the way of food for the family.

And my wishes for this year?  Well...

Crafty Pegs to take off more.  I'd love to make more money out of this little venture... it will be so much fun to have something great to call my very own.

Enjoy my garden more... working in it as well as relaxing in it.

World Peace... well who doesn't wish for that?

I wish to read more books... yep, I haven't read that many this year, but I've been busy.

Happiness.  I have my health... now happiness is in order. 

So, those are my wishes for Christmas and the New Year... what are yours?  Well, until my next post, take care, keep safe and warm and remember, I'm always here.

No comments:

Post a Comment