Monday, December 2, 2013

Logan Art Gallery Christmas Party 2013!

This year, our bus took us to Caloundra and Noosa!  What a great trip and a long way to go!  But it was a lovely day to do it!

The breezes were nice and cool, and I was so glad I took a coat with me as they were sea breezes and kinda cold in the shade.  Everyone loved the red jacket I took along with me (the same one I took with me to the costume party of Gabe's).

Well, Caloundra Art Gallery was just lovely.  I bought Riley a years' membership there so she can go and see the place and attend art openings and other great things that go on there too for either a discount or free.  When I told her, she was thrilled!
Then we were off to the markets for  half an hour... which is never long enough... but I did get some goodies there.

Lunch was next and we had gorgeous lunch at the Caloundra Surf Club!  And what a view!  I was made a special lunch as I'm vegetarian and then we were off again to the Noosa Regional Art Gallery; where we got lost on the way as the signage was terrible - but we made it!

Anyway, this is where we all spent our money... I bought two pairs of ear rings and a bowl for my rings... so lovely.  Before long, we were back on the bus and on our way home via the old highway... but when we arrived back to the gallery, half of us were busting for the loo!  So, Jillian opened the gallery to let us use the facilities before we went home.  

Here's the link to the photos of the day.. it was such a great day out.  Until my next post, take care, keep safe and warm and remember, I'm always here.

Logan Art Gallery Christmas Party 2013 

2 comments:

  1. Good to hear you had a good outing with your work friends at the Sunshine Coast. Been quite a long time since I last travel up in that direction.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I also managed to score some Christmas gifts too! :D

      Delete