Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My Month of Favourite Photos

I know I posted some photos in the last week.  But this time, I'll put up some really good ones from the last month I think you'll all like, think are really unusual and enjoy the artwork of.
My self-portrait I finished this month after 4 -5 months of work.
A glass pint I bought in Wales for my brother in 1997.
A photo I took while looking for the aligned planets this month.
One weird little lizard with two tails and deformed back legs.
My back neighbour's little Japanese lapdog, Louis.  Such a cutie!
A resident Kookaburra who has been hanging around lately. He looks so comfortable.
One of the most interesting people who existed and traveled on the Endeavour, Joseph Banks.
While ordering a coffee at Garden City, I noticed this in a tip container.
So, there you have it... some of the more interesting shots I've taken this month.  I hope you like these ones; as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment