Thursday, May 19, 2011

Some of my Favourite Pictures

There are some days where pictures are just too good to put anywhere but on here.  I mean, where else would I want them but on my blog?
 A beautiful florescent sprouting from the end of a branch of a Frangapanni tree.  This one puts out fragrant white flowers.  However this year, there's been a lot of rain, so these flowers will make it grow more in Winter.

What not to do with a few rolls of masking tape and the rear end of your car when it needs rust-proofing. 
 Another interesting addition to the same car... instead of a dash mat you can buy from Supercheap, this one is made of cardboard.

2 comments:

  1. Duct tape fixes everything but if it can't fix it, then only a hammer can deal with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bwahahahaha! How true! When I saw the car, I just had to take a snap of it. :D

    ReplyDelete