Tuesday, September 3, 2013

A Lull In Plans

As I did a few weeks back, I have a lull in my plans.  This is purely a financial setback, but it'll be okay by next week.  
You see, I've got a week of doing nothing - well not nothing per say - but I'll be around the house for this week.  This will give me a chance to get this place looking and feeling better than it has done in a while. 

So, what I'm going to do is empty out the black box in the art area, and start tidying it up and readying it for the makeover I'm planning for it.  
I've spotted a cabinet at Sam's Warehouse for $70 and a card table for my Crafty Pegs work too.  So, I'll be able to clean up the art area next week and make my work area a proper work area for my small business.  I really need it tidied up so my lounge room does clean up better than it has done in the past, and I have a place to sit down and work.  It's going to be the most organised I'll be in a long time with my art work.

But for now, it's a waiting game until I have some money in the pocket.  And after the art bits are all done and put away and everything is sorted out, I'll have to wait a little longer before I can really get my finger out and start doing some serious work done on the garden again.  
However, I'm very happy with what I've accomplished with the things I've done so far.  Seeing I've had access to a car and I've been driving everywhere and doing what I've wanted - and it's saved me a lot of money - I've enjoyed being able to cart stuff home from places where I normally can't, and this is great.

It's only been two months and I've cleaned out my office, my bedroom, fixed up my front garden, tidied up my backyard and worked on some things in the kitchen and have my eye on a cabinet and table for my art area and opened a new small business on Facebook.  This may not seem much, but it all takes time, money and a lot of driving around; and I had no outside help, but it's been fun.

So, how are your projects going?  All great?  I hope so.  Mine are going well, a little behind schedule, I've had a few surprises, and I'm enjoying my time behind the wheel of the car.  Until my next post, take care, keep safe and warm and remember, I'm always here.

No comments:

Post a Comment