Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Ron Mueck Exhibition Photos

I have had problems uploading photos onto Photobucket.  So, while I have some time up my sleeve, I'll upload them here where I am allowed to.  They are not of adult content; they are art.  Enjoy.


This one is called 'Dead Dad'

 
 The Baby in full length.  I found her beautifully done.

 I'm not sure what this one is called; however it shows the nervousness of man and when he's put into a public situation.

These were the photos that were crossed out of the photobucket album.  So, I hope you enjoy them.  But, they are so much better in person; as the nervous man (the one sitting naked on the seat ready to run) is about 3 metres tall and very intimidating.  The baby is around 3 or so metres long and in great detail.  And so, I do encourage you all to go to his exhibition when it comes to your country, town and city.

No comments:

Post a Comment