Friday, October 1, 2010

A Late Post for Friday

Normally, I post during the day; but I thought a late night one would be okay to do.  It's quiet, most of my neighbours have their lights off and my lovely little bird has put herself where I should be: in bed.  Otherwise, I'm still here dressed and tired from a full day out at the doctors; which meant traveling to my parent's place.

I bused it to Springwood and had to get some money out of the bank.  I was a little early for the first lot of doctors, so took in a book store.  Yes, I know that can be dangerous; and it was.  I bought two books: both non-fiction.  I don't know what it is with me these days with wanting to know people's lives.  But first one was about the life of Arthur Miller and the other was the letters of Robert Louis Stevenson; and I got them for the great price of $4.95 ea.
Once at my folks' house, I was on the net and uploading my usual photo for the day on 365project and looking after my farm on Farmville... what a cute little game that is.  I've now got a dog and lots of cats.  And as of tonight, I can teach my dog how to do tricks and give him dog biscuits; how cute!  Otherwise, my Aunty Helen came by while Mum was out and we chatted for a little while until one of my friends talked to me on Facebook... and I tried to get away but it took a little time.  
Before Aunty Helen came by, Mum got me to try on some of her old clothes and they all fitted!  They were all size 14; but a small make.  I was so amazed!  She was too... that I was putting on her clothes and they were fitting well.  We had a good laugh about it.

The next doctors was the chiropractor's and he said that my back wasn't as bad as first thought.  However, I went for my 10 minute walk anyway; finding myself at 'Rockaways Music' at Centro.  I bought myself two vinyls and found a Jeff Beck one for my brother for his birthday... so cool!  It's from 1968 and I hope he enjoys it; well I'm sure he will.
Anyway, it's getting late.  So far tonight, I've sorted out the newspapers, figured out what needs to come upstairs and put it into a green bag and put away all my art gear off the coffee table.  Then, I cleared the lounge off of garbage and filled up a plastic bag to throw out.  That's where I found a pink address book, some little things I meant to send overseas in an envelope and my 'Happy Little Pigs' Poetry book!  I'm hoping to get into the kitchen table and washing the floors tomorrow; as well as washing up and sorting through the clothes I don't want in my wardrobe.
Until my next post, take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment