Monday, April 11, 2011

Off To The Doctors Tomorrow.

Well, this cold of mine has brought a long a nice little cough with it... and it hurts like hell when I need to clear my throat.  So, this morning, at around 11am, I made an appointment with my doctor so this cold doesn't turn into anything more nasty than it already is.  I'm already eating cough lollies, using inhalent and taking hot showers to try and control it; but I do get the feeling they're not working as well as they should.
But today, I woke to a nice clear day, my head a bit clearer than it was on Saturday and no fever... yay!  I'm through the worse this cold has served up to me.  Now, all I need to do is get through the cough and I'll be home free!  This always happens at around this time of the year; just when it's beginning to get cold, when a cold or flu is going around.  I feel at my best and then suddenly, I get something from somebody... and it really tests me.  
Strangely enough, I really get into housework and tidy up the place.  For some strange reason, I get the impulse to have my house to look good for nobody.  Oh well, I guess it's probably because I have had emergency people in here and it's been a mess and it's been embarrassing.  So, to have a place a little bit clean it probably the best thing to do.  
I have been washing up every night after dinner and have found it really nice to get up each morning to find a nice clean kitchen looking at me.  And even when I put all the stuff away on the lounge, it's nice to see it tidy at times.  So, I'm looking forward to the time when I get into the habit of putting away things after I'm finished with them straight away... then it'll be a real achievement.  Well, until my next post, take care, keep safe and remember, I'm always here.

No comments:

Post a Comment