Friday, April 8, 2011

Time For A Change!

Well, if you looked in on this blog today, you may have noticed more than a few things were different about it... like the title.  When I first began writing it, I gave it working title and that was 'The Book Craze - Not Just About Books' and thought I'd change it later.  But that sort of stuck; for about two years!  And so, I thought today would be the right day to give this blog a nice new face, template and flower on front.  And the title change was going to happen anyway; I just didn't know when.  
So, what do you all think?  I'll be writing about all the same stuff:  books, art, my ventures into the world and everything else in between, but this blog will be under the new heading of 'My Book-Crazy Life...'.  I hope you like it as much as I do.  I still have the old photo titled 'Looking Up' from last March that I took at New Farm Park (I'd never get rid of something as lovely as that) and so, once the seasons change again and Spring comes around, I'll probably put it back up there and change the background to a Spring one to keep it looking lovely.
I'll be putting up other new things onto this blog too like new photos I wish to share with you and other stuff as well; but it'll all be to show you more of what's going on in my life.  So, until my next post, keep warm, and stay safe and remember, I'm always here.

No comments:

Post a Comment