Thursday, February 2, 2012

....and It's Only Thursday!

I'm really tired this week... but I think it's because of what I've been up to lately.  On Sunday, I was up until 1:30am talking to Will on the phone.  He had asked me to hang out with him on Monday afternoon and we had a bit of a problem when I didn't know where the lizard on Boundary Street was; and it turns out that I thought it was a pub (makes sense seeing how many bars and pubs there are on that street!).  Well, we hung out, perused bookstores and grabbed a bite to eat back at his place; then lost track of time until around 7:30pm when I bussed it back home; missing the last bus from Garden City (oops!) and having to get Mum to come and pick me up.
On Tuesday, I was supposed to have been at a workshop but was too stuffed to go anywhere.  So, I tried to call the Gallery but kept getting the answering machine; so I gave up and just didn't go and vegged out around my place doing the laundry and cleaning up.  That was another early night for me and I crashed.
Wednesday was shopping day.  This was also the day where phone banking screwed up on me.  I put across over $200 for my day of shopping.  But it only put across $185 instead; so I came up very short by the time I came to the Chemist.  I had to spend an unnecessary amount of time at Suncorp to get my finances sorted out.  The teller was great, she said that phone banking had been screwing up lately; and apologised.  Otherwise, my shopping was good.  I got nearly everything I needed that day - well, except two things.  I need a small index book and a black half-slip.  I'll get those tomorrow morning.
Before I took off yesterday morning, I did two loads of laundry.  It was going to be a nice hot day; and I thought it would be a good idea to get it all done.  And I was thankful I did.  By the time I returned home, it was all dry and ready to bring in.  Now, all I need to do is find the time to put it all away.  
Today, I posted off a Valentines Swap to Canada, picked up my mail and did all my bits around the place before settling in on the computer today.  I'm tired, but it's been a good week.  It's Dad's birthday this weekend and I'm hoping to go to a gathering in New Farm Park then take off for dinner that night with family... we'll see what happens.   Until my next post, take care, keep warm and safe and remember, I'm always here.

No comments:

Post a Comment