Tuesday, October 8, 2013

A Busy Week Ahead!

I have one very busy week ahead; and I'm looking forward to it.  You see, so much is going to be done around here and at Mum and Dad's house, I'll be exhausted by Sunday... mark my words.  And I'll be working hard next week too!  

Today, I was out early to buy myself a new outdoor setting!  I had scored a few Bunnings Vouchers, cash and earned some money over the weekend to be able to afford it.  First off, I had saved up $50 towards it.  So, I'm pretty happy about this purchase; plus it makes my yard look and feel very complete.  However it's not.  I have to get the park benches to complete it the look I'm going for... I only need three and that's going to make my yard finished - well kinda - but you know what I mean.

Tomorrow, I have shopping day.  Grocery shopping is one thing I can't avoid; but it's a good day out for me to get away from my Four Month Makeover of this place.  It gives me a chance to get back out into the real world and just be myself for a change.  It's something I do enjoy doing it's a very social thing to do.  Weirdly true.

Thursday is another day out and about.  I'll be at IKEA looking at buying a 3-step ladder and then off to Bunnings to buy some pots for the little plants next to my back door.  It's not too late to repot them.  Then, I'll be home for the rest of the day.  Those two things shouldn't take me too long.  On the way home, I'll drop in to Mum and Dad's and water the plants and see how they're going.

Friday will be my clean-up day here.  I'll be hanging about my house, doing laundry, vacuuming, tidying up and cleaning up and doing what needs to be done around here before the weekend.
Then on Saturday and Sunday afternoons, I'll pop around to Mum and Dad's place to water and feed the lawn and water that into the place.  I've watered the plants today.  But by then, they'll need another watering.  While I'm there, I'll do some pruning of the hedges around the front of the place and clip back a few things to tidy up the place a little in preparation for their return.

Then, next week, I'll be there to do some housework.  I have to change the sheets on their bed from Winter to Summer, vacuum the house, dust, do the laundry and then water the plants outside again and make sure they're okay... it'll only be in the last few days before their return that I'll be out doing the shopping for them, so the house is ready for them to live in again.  Well, until my next post, take care, keep safe and warm and remember, I'm always here.

No comments:

Post a Comment