Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Holidays Next Week...

Yay!  I'm off on a week's holiday next week with my Mum to Mooloolaba at the Sunshine Coast.  It's going to be so much fun!  We're staying at the Mantra on the Beach Hotel, and meeting up with some Bookcrossing friends (I've tried getting the link thing to work here, but won't... no matter what I try; so just check it out on the links on the sidebar until it's all sorted).  

Anyway, how this came about is funny really.  I'm on Brisbane's Triple M Music Jury here in Australia and won a 2-night stay at Mantra in Mooloolaba.  When I got the phone call, I knew straight off who I wanted to take; seeing I don't have a boyfriend.  So, I called Mum up (she was at the dentist) and offered to take her.  She wondered where I got the money and when she found out I won, she was more than pleased to come with me!  So, there's the great story to it.  

I'll probably be away from here for the whole week and hanging out to post something with great photos.  If I do, I'll make sure to put in some lovely ones.  I'll also be doing a photobucket album too.  So, keep an eye out for one of those too on my account there.  I'll try to post a link to it from here; if not in Bookcrossing on the ChitChat thread.  

I'm looking forward to going; even though it'll be a little chilly there; and probably raining a bit.  I don't mind.  We'll be hopefully hitting the Eumundi Markets on the Wednesday... I love the markets and so does Mum.  I'll be sure to get plenty of bargains from there.  Well, I hope to be busily packing before I go.  Little Miss Stevie will be staying at Mum and Dad's place with Dad looking after her... and so I hope she'll be okay when I get home.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment