Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Big Clean-Out & Tidy-Up 2011!

Yes!  It's under way again!  Just like last year, I'm going to clean out, tidy up and organise my home again and try to keep it as clutter-free as I can.  Now, it's not going to be easy, but all I can do is try.  
The places I have succeeded in keeping in clutter-free from last year are:
In front of the stereo and television

The credenza - front and back and inside

The piano - now I'm really proud of this as I have kept things off the lid and have kept the dust off it too.

The pantry has been organised to the best of my ability... I clean it and the fridge out each fortnight around the time I go shopping.

Now, these were the problem areas in the past; and now I have to start on a how lot of new problem areas that haven't been addressed.  These are mainly:  the kitchen counter, kitchen table, lounge seating area, my bedroom, my wardrobe, my office, bathroom and the garden.  They have been left to go more than a little wild and really need to be pulled into line.  So, I'll be concentrating on one of these things every now and then and they will be looking good and kept good for the whole time. 
There has been an underlying problem to do with my next door neighbours that has been stressing me out, but I will try not to let that bother me; as it's being worked out by the Body Corporate (I hope).  

Otherwise, there's other events that are going on this year that I'll keep you up-to-date with as we go along.  I hope you enjoy this year's blog entries - as much I as I enjoy writing them - and you'll be finding out a lot more about me and how I live my life on a pension.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment