Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My Last Day to Myself

This is it!  Yep, this is the last day I can call my own for the week!  Today is the last day of the week where I can sit down and do contemplate the fluff in my navel until next Monday... and believe me it seems like a long way away!  Really it does; when you consider my day-planner by the phone downstairs chock full of appointments and days out all week until around Friday afternoon.
Okay, Let's start with tomorrow.  I have a day out shopping.  This isn't just a day for me to spend money, this is my fortnightly shop for groceries.  I have to fill the house with toilet paper, food and detergent for the clothes as well as pay for any bills that happen to show up in the mail like bad pennies (don't they always do that just when you don't wish them to?).  Then, that night, there's 'The Sons of Anachy' that's on channel 1... my all-time favourite show about motorcycle gangs and Harley Davidson's!  Very cool.  I love it.
Thursday sees Mum and me to Centrelink at midday.  We'll be at the Woodridge office to have me job assessed.  This is always stressful; and I hate it, but if I want to find a job, they need to do this.  So, we're going and I just know it's going to be a royal pain the butt just because they can make it that way.  It'll take about an hour and be annoying as hell just to be there.
On Friday, I was hoping to go to Mum and Dad's place to give Mum her Care Package.  But I need a day to myself before the weekend... really I do.  So, I'm thinking of moving that to Monday if I can.  If not, I'll see if I can do it on Sunday.  Either way, I have to get this Package to Mum soon. She'll love it.
Then, there's Saturday night.  I have my 20 year Class Reunion for Rochedale State High School.  I have barely been in touch with anyone from there since I left in year 11; and just last night, I chatted online with one of them and now I can't wait until I go.  Kelly (my old care group friend) has given me the confidence to go and we can't wait to see each other again and catch up in person.  
Yep, this week is going to be very busy.  I just hope I can get time to write it all down somewhere - if not here - and tell you guys all about it.  And, don't worry, I will take photos of it all on Saturday night.  It's something I don't want to forget.  Until my next post, take care, keep warm and safe and remember, I'm always here.

No comments:

Post a Comment