Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Gaga-Mush Brain Day

I've been having a few days to myself; and found that I've got what I call 'gaga-mush brain'... that's where NYE has caught up with me and I can't think.  So, today, I didn't do anything much except recharge my crystals in the sun - they've been sitting around my house not doing anything for the last few years and have lost anything useful in them.
I washed up everything from yesterday, last night and today.  This included the large pot from cleaning out the fish tank!  Boy!  It's a messy job doing that.  And the fish weren't all that impressed about being moved for that half hour but they're happy now to be in nice clean water.
Once I got that done, I began a cleaning spree again.  I grabbed a rubbish bag and cleaned out the corner next to the food processor and found a lot of receipts, coin purses and things around the place that needed to be either thrown out or put away.  So, I cleaned up that spot.  It felt good to put my mind to a better use.  
Then, I remembered I had more crystals upstairs in the second draw of my dresser to cleanse.  So, I went up to the bedroom, pulled out everything and found a purple paper bag.  Not knowing what was in it, I opened it found a leather pouch.  It's something I bought and have never used... so when I handled it I found I knew it wasn't for me.  I remember buying it for an unknown reason years ago; and the people at the shop said that when the reason presents itself, I'll know who to give it to.  And today, I knew exactly it belonged to; and it wasn't me.  So, I'll be saving it up for the right person.
Anyway, once I figured out where the other crystals where and washed them, I had them out in the sun drying and recharging, I thought it would be a great time to get in and do some painting.  I worked for about 1 1/2 hours on the flowers that I haven't touched on the easel for almost a week.  It's great to get back into working on it.
It's just past 9:30pm and I've got the shopping to get done tomorrow.  Fortunately, there's not much to get done, as I had done a massive shop for over Christmas and NYE.  I'll be out and about posting off a parcel to Mum and Dad, getting my first $20 itunes card and then making sure I have all my prescriptions as well.  It ought to be a good day out tomorrow.  I should be home by around 11am if I get away early enough; if not, it doesn't matter, I'll just take my time.  Until my next post, take care, keep warm and safe and remember, I'm always here.

No comments:

Post a Comment