Thursday, January 5, 2012

It's Not The End Of The World....

There are people out there crying out that it's the end of the world as we know on the 21st, December this year... however it's not how I see it.  If last year had anything to do with it, and the people I met, the things I did, the places I got to visit and go to; well, it's not the end of the world, but the beginning of a new one.  Well, for me it is anyway.
You see, I don't believe in the world ending just because an ancient Mayan Calendar is.  There have been other calendar changes and endings before and did the world when they did?  Nope.  There have been many predictions by Nostradamus and the Church that Jesus himself will come down upon a cloud and retrieve those who are worthy of saving and leave the sinners down here upon the Earth to roam around and destroy ourselves.  However, did that happen?  Not as far as we know... unless it did and nothing changed for anyone because Jesus took one look and realised none of us were worthwhile (only kidding).
I've begun this year with a magnificent year of new artwork on my easel, new writing in my computer, a new iTouch in my hands for Christmas and a new lot of friends I love and trust (and one of them in particular I'd like to get to know a lot better).  And it will take this year to get all this done.  However, the advent of this Mayan Calendar will not stop me.  In fact, it will only make me stronger as this is going to be a great year to think about my spiritual self instead of anything else.
I'm still a pagan but I've backed off on my witchy ways in the last few years until the last six months when things have really picked up in the world.  Over the last few days, I've cleansed and recharged all of my crystals and made them work, I've found something I bought years ago and realised it's no longer mine but now belongs to somebody else... somebody special... and spiritually, everything has been falling into place in such a way that my mind is so much more clearer than it has ever been.  I'm hoping to find what I've been searching for - whatever that is, as it will show itself eventually - and I'll be happy.
So, how will this year begin to change things for you?  Will it be for the better or hasn't anything changed for you at all?   Until my next post, take care, keep safe and warm and remember, I'm always here.

No comments:

Post a Comment