Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Busy Monday, Lazy Tuesday

Yesterday was such a busy day!  I found what I had set out for myself was a lot more than I bargained for.  But it didn't look all that much.  So, I was out of the house by 9am, checked the mail, found I had missed the bus on Park Road, so caught the one on Kingston Road and arrived at Logan Central Plaza.  Quickly, I found myself at K-Mart.  I bought my new pitchfork (as my old one Dad gave me years ago had broken - the wooden handle snapped), some cd covers and an iTunes $20 card.  Then, I was off to catch the next 550 to Springwood. 
But the driver gave me a dubious look when he saw the pitchfork.  I smiled, saying:  'Hey, the last one the Devil gave me broke, had to replace it with another one!'... he started laughing and waved me on.  I swiped my card and secured my pitchford under a seat near the front, then we were on our way!
I reached Springwood Bus Station and walked to Arndale Shopping Centre to do a few things.  The first thing was to go to the bank.  I pulled out some money in the hope to pay Mum back for Melbourne Cup Day.  Then, I handed in my retro handbag so I could get the handles done and then I was off to Coles to buy some milk and deodourant.  I bought something else on my way through as well.  Then, I was off to Mum and Dad's house to do some housework for them.
I arrived and gave them the milk, checked up on my e-mail and uploaded a photo on 365project and then I pulled out the vacuum and got in and vacuumed the whole house.  After putting it away, I helped Dad put some laundry out, helped Mum make up their bed and then we had lunch.  I washed all the floors after lunch.  I almost got in to do the bathroom but Dad wanted to take me home; saying I did more than enough for the day.  So, off home I went with him.

Today, I was up by around 7:30am after a late night I shouldn't have had.  I got in and did the laundry and hung it all out, pulled out all the weeds under the clothes line and threw out the recycling up at the big yellow binWhile up there, I moved the wheelbarrow (because it was in the way) to the other side of the shed.  Then, I came back and washed up a bit and went to check the mail across the road.  Once home, I hung out the last load of laundry and have been online since.  I'm tired still from yesterday and could easily go back to bed, but instead I think I'll take some gastrolytes instead and something to eat.  Well, until my next post, take care, keep safe and warm and remember, I'm always here.   

No comments:

Post a Comment