Sunday, January 10, 2010

And Introducing.....

This year, I thought I'd do something completely different! Each month, I'm going to do a Do Something Different Section. This is where I go out of my way to challenge myself to do something I've never done before; be it cooking Indian food, taking part in a protest or going into a marathon, I'll give it a try and see how it all pans out.

So, wish me luck on my Do Something Different each month... and it doesn't have to be just one thing; it can be a few or many.

Will you take part? If so, let me know how it goes.

Okay, my first few things have begun this year...

1. I learnt how to turn hyper text into links in one of my blogs! Check out My Reading List and see what I mean.

2. I joined the 365 Project. This is where you go around every day, photograph something and upload it... it could be anything that catches your eye for the day. I'll see how I go with this one; and keep myself active as long as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment