Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Busiest Shopping Day Ever!

Wow!  This must have been the busiest day ever!  And all I was doing was a half-shop; and yet, it turned into something else.
The first stop was K & B Petstore where I picked up seed for Little Miss Stevie and a vacation block for the fishies for next week.  Then, I was off to Life Line to find a few tops to match my cute black skirts I own.  And I found some lovely ones which only cost me $8 - which was $10 off because I used my Life Line discount card.
My next stop was Woolworths where I grabbed some grapes and 3 blocks of dark chocolate; and then I was on my way to Logan Central Plaza where I was going to be very busy.  I paid off my layby at Woodys' then was on my way to K-Mart where I sat at the computers there and ordered 11 photos to be printed.  The touch screens really take a bit of poking at because they're not as sensitive as I first thought they'd be.  But I got the shots all sorted out and printed up in an hour instead of waiting overnight for them - sure they cost a little more, but then it saved me a bus trip to get them.  Then, I was off to the chemist to pick up some medications and vitamens and then to Coles to do the shopping.  I got only what was on the list!  And all the shopping was done and finished in under 45 minutes!  This is a new record for grocery shopping during school holidays for me!

Once I paid for my groceries, I was back to K-Mart to pick up my photos and pay for some ornaments then I trekked back down the mall to where the cab ranks were, phoned the cab company and ordered a cab and waited for around 20 minutes for it to arrive.  It didn't and so I took a cab which just showed up.

By the time I got home, I was exhausted and had yet to pick up the mail or get the fruit and veggies from The Big Apple fruitstore down the road.  However, I did go to the post office and pick up the mail; which had the gas bill with it.  Oh well... I guess I can't have a good week for the whole week, eh?  Until my next post, take care, keep safe and warm and remember, I'm always here.

No comments:

Post a Comment