Thursday, June 13, 2013

Busy Morning

Today, I've been busy; and it's not yet midday.  This morning, I woke to my third alarm (I have three because of my medications to keep me on track) and once I turned that off, I thought to stay in bed.  I have no real reason to be anywhere to go anywhere today.  It was nice to stay in my new bed and just look around and knew this was my new bed; now lovely.
My sore muscles aren't as sore anymore and I do love the feel and look of my bedroom suite.  All my things are easy to get to and I'm not running around my room looking for what I need; it's all in the tallboy waiting for me to pick and choose.

But this morning I was busy.  I went and checked the mail - and there wasn't anything there - and then I walked to the service station next door and bought some milk and a roll of duct tape.  I arrived home, opened the side door and taped up the old bed I've got up on bricks next to my house in the carport properly to keep the rain out.  And the tape's holding.  If it doesn't, well I have more than enough to wrap the whole thing up!  
Then, I turned around, pulled out my old pocket knife and cut up all the cardboard boxes and put all the plastic and Styrofoam into three garbage bags.  The bags when into my wheelie bin and the cut up boxes went into the recycle bin up the back of the complex.  However, I had make room in that first.  So, I opened the lid up and pushed down the cardboard from the bedhead first, but it wouldn't go any further.  This was when my neighbour's Dad noticed I was having problems and he came and helped me.  He pulled out the large pieces and folded them down and pushed them into the bin, then he helped me put the other cut down boxes into the big bin and closed the lid up for me.  I thanked him very much for helping me and he was happy, so was I.  I thought I was going to be out there longer.  

I then, came back home, waved goodbye to him and then jumped online and checked my mail.  It's pretty quiet on here today.  I got a bit of mail, but nothing really urgent.  And I found out that somebody out there in cyberspace has been bullying somebody who's running a great page on 'Supernatural'.  This person is spreading rumours about Dakota (the page admin) where they say that she doesn't give credit to any of the artists who put in their art on the page.  This is total rot.  I've never seen her not do that since I've joined the page.  So, Dakota put out a statement less than an hour ago of what's been happening over the last few days and she's hoping it gets around to push this Tweeter out of existence and to make them stop.  There's nothing worse than a cyberbully who doesn't know the facts of a site; or one who doesn't like somebody just because they don't like them.

Anyway, I have a list of things to get done before Saturday night is gone.  I have to clean up the living room and wash the kitchen floor.  It's not really much when you think about it, but it's just fiddly stuff as a lot of stuff gets put away.  This is preparation for next week when I'm going into hospital and Mum's going to take care of me for a few days.

Now, for those who know, the Wesley Hospital is where I'm supposed to go, but I may not be getting my operation done there as it's not currently open.  My doctor has yet to contact me about getting me into another hospital... fingers crossed it's still going ahead on Tuesday, eh?  And I'm in private health insurance, so it doesn't matter which private hospital I'm in, so long the operation goes ahead.  Until my next post, take care, keep safe and warm and remember, I'm always here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment